Have you been casting a jealous eye the way of Steam players as they have taken the opportunity to join the most epic of medieval battles with MORDHAU on PC? Cast that eye no more – it’s coming to Xbox and PlayStation.
From the Triterinon team comes the chance to join in on a host of epic 64-person battles, as they play out for the first time on Xbox and PlayStation. It’s with MORDHAU with which you’ll be able to do just that, the hugely successful multiplayer slasher cuts through on console, with release planned for later in 2022. It’s then when Xbox (Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S) and PlayStation (PS4, PS5) players will be able to create their own mercenary and send limbs flying as they battle it out in fast-paced, brutal encounters set against the backdrop of a realistic medieval world.
MORDHAU will deliver a frenzied battlefield, one that caters for up to 64 players as they fight hand-to-hand using free-form melee and ranged attacks. Whether wielding a greatsword, raining arrows from above, or even sitting back to build fortifications, nowhere on the battlefield will be safe as those on it lead cavalry charges, fight on ladders, and take control of catapults and ballista to help secure victory.
When MORDHAU hits Xbox and PlayStation, console players can fully customize their character through sculpting, right down to how they sound, what weapons they wield and which armor they wear, all with the aim of creating the perfect warrior ready to charge into battle.
They’ll also be able to quench their bloodthirst in a range of game modes. There will be large-scale battles where players can attack and defend in ‘Invasion,’ fight for territory in ‘Frontline’ with up to 64 other players, or defend the Noble against enemies in ‘Horde’. Smaller maps will also cater for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Skirmish opportunities.
MORDHAU is something that PC players will be very familiar with – just check out the Steam page for clarification on that – but due to console to console crossplay, the battlefield will be seen as a clean slate for many. If you’re a PC player then you’ll need to own a next-generation console to be able to enjoy starting your medieval conquest once again.
The keyest of key features that will be present in MORDHAU include:
- Massive battles: From small-scale engagements to 64-player all-out war in modes such as Frontline and Invasion.
- Cooperative & offline play: Fight waves of enemies alongside your friends in the cooperative Horde mode, or practice your skills offline against AI.
- Free-form melee and ranged combat: Gain complete control over your character and attacks and develop your unique style.
- In-depth character customization: Sculpt your face, create your weapon from parts, and pick out individual armor pieces to create the perfect warrior.
- Huge arsenal of weapons & equipment: Take on enemies with a greatsword, rain arrows from above, or even sit back and build fortifications.
- Fight anywhere: Experience cavalry charges, fight on ladders, and operate siege engines such as the catapult and ballista.
- Visceral and gory combat: Feel the impact of every blow, and send limbs flying as you wreak havoc upon your foes. (Blood & gore are optional)Believable fights: A game where fights look believable, MORDHAU strikes a balance between gameplay and realism.
Are you ready for the fight? With 2022 slowly gearing up for a close, you’ll be taking to the battlefield sooner than you may think.
We’ll be sure to remind you when MORDHAU rocks up on both Xbox and PlayStation.
h/t – www.thexboxhub.com