It’s been nearly six years since theHunter: Call of the Wild first popped up onto our consoles, making a name for itself as the finest hunting experience in the gaming lands. And even now, in 2023, it’s a game that continues to stay fresh – and that’s all thanks to even more new DLC.
From the original release of theHunter: Call of the Wild in 2017, through the plethora of DLC packs that have hit the game, the 2019 version that reviews well, equally so with the 2021 Edition, if you’re looking for a hunting game, we’d not send you anywhere else.
Much of the reason behind that is the huge amount there is to get involved in with theHunter: Call of the Wild. The plains are vast, the world detailed, full of opportunity, whilst the weaponry on show will never have you needing more. But hey, more is what you are getting here and now, with two new DLC packs that add in a host of new weapons and even more skins.
Those packs come in the form of theHunter: Call of the Wild – Hirschfelden Veteran Cosmetic Pack and theHunter: Call of the Wild – Hunter Power Pack.
We’ll take the Hunter Power Pack first as for £2.79 it’ll give you access to three new and unique bolt-action rifles. These will ensure extra precision and power as you take to the hunt, giving you the chance to shoot down the sights of the Tsurugi LRR .338, the Malmer 7mm Magnum and the Olsson Model 23. You’ll find that all of these are compatible with a couple of ammo types and a whole range of different sights, with full details of each rifle as follows…
- Tsurugi LRR .338 – Get your hands on one of the most revered long-range rifles around. Ideal for long-range precision shots and fitted with a detachable 5-round-capacity magazine, this is a great choice for taking down big or dangerous game.
- Malmer 7mm Magnum – Arguably one of the most popular hunting rifles ever made. The synthetic stock with a carbon steel barrel makes for a lightweight rifle, and combined with its tried and true performance, this is a highly versatile firearm that hunters across the world have come to rely on in the wild.
- Olsson Model 23 – Every inch of this modern bolt-action rifle is designed and manufactured with the utmost care and premium components. Chambered in the popular .308, and sporting features such as a fluted bolt design for smoother operation, a carbon fibre stock, and a stainless steel barrel, this is an excellent pick for any medium to big game.
And then there’s the Hirschfelden Veteran Cosmetic Pack. This one costs a teeny tiny little bit more at £2.99, but whilst it does away with any new gun, it focuses much more on the finer details with a number of new Hirschfelden paints, camos, sprays and wraps for all the weapons you may own in the game.
It’s a pretty lengthy list too, with all of the following included for that £2.99 price…
- – Hirschfelden Brown Paint
- – Hirschfelden Dark Brown Paint
- – Hirschfelden Green Paint
- – Hirschfelden Tan Paint
- – Hirschfelden Dark Grey Paint
- – Hirschfelden Spruce Spray
- – Hirschfelden Aspen Spray
- – Hirschfelden Stripe Spray
- – Hirschfelden Beech Wood
- – Hirschfelden Spruce Wood
- – Hirschfelden Spur Camo
- – Hirschfelden Woodbark Camo
- – Hirschfelden Woodland Camo
- – Hirschfelden Premium Wrap
With a copy of theHunter: Call of the Wild in your digital library, playable on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, you’ll be able to involve yourself with the two new DLC packs right now. Just hit up the Xbox Store via the bold links above. The base game is available through Game Pass too – making it an even better option to have.
Let us know which pack you decide to run.
Hirschfelden Veteran Cosmetic Pack DLC Description:
Decorate your weapon collection with these unique cosmetics inspired by the Hirschfelden Hunting Reserve.
Hunter Power Pack DLC Description:
Take your big-game hunting to the next level with the Hunter Power Pack. This pack provides hunters with three unique bolt-action rifles known for their long-range precision and powerful performance.
h/t – www.thexboxhub.com